Sales ConsultantApply Now
Business AreaM&M Homes Scotland
Closing Date31 August 2019
SalaryCompetitive Salary and benefits on offer
The role of Sales Consultant West with Mactaggart & Michel Homes Ltd is an opportunity brought about as a result of our site growth across the West of Scotland.
The role is to promote and sell new homes and ensure a timely settlement in line with targets. You will provide an exceptional experience for our customers throughout their home purchase and after sales journey.
This job role ensures we meet our sales and revenue targets in line with our business plan. As the face of the organisation for customers and prospective home buyers, the role maintains our reputation as a professional company and promotes brand image.
This role will form part of Sales Team and will report directly to the Head of Sales and Marketing
Objectives of the Role
As Sales Consultant you will be expected to:
• Maximise sales revenue and profitability by achieving agreed sales targets and prices.
• Meet, greet and qualify prospective customers with a view to closing a sale at the earliest opportunity and at the best price using your negotiating and influencing skills.
• Regularly attend sales/build meetings at divisional office to exchange ideas/information between development and divisional team, including reporting on factors affecting sales/conversion rates, actions job holder has taken/ideas to promote development locally, effectiveness of current divisional/group marketing activity and on local competitor activity both new build and second-hand markets.
• Stay actively involved with all parties to ensure legal settlement within target and timescales.
• Be proactive in generating ideas and initiatives to increase and drive footfall and sales.
• Identify opportunities for community involvement promoting brand, our CSR and building in the communities.
• Be an expert in your area, competitor & 2nd hand offerings, rentals, local area knowledge and identify your developments unique selling point.
• Target specific plots and make recommendations to increase sales volumes.
• The ability to focus on the customer, (internal or external), identifying customers’ needs and providing effective assistance in a courteous, professional and enthusiastic manner.
• Effectively, efficiently and accurately process sales and contracts from reservation to exchange/sale agreements and completions via our onsite IT systems
• Responsible for all presentation on the development and showhomes at all times
• The ability to gather key information whilst ensuring potential clients are comfortable with the process.
• Contact customers on a weekly basis, updating them on build progress, being mindful of the need to under promise and over deliver. Obtain updates from client on progress of mortgage and dp sale.
• Be a brand ambassador to existing and prospective clients
• Guiding our customers through the specifications, customer choices and options while meeting program cut offs and deadlines without error, ensuring that targets are met.