Sales Consultant (Oxfordshire)Apply Now
Business AreaMactaggart & Mickel Homes England
LocationMilton Under Wychwood, England
Closing Date30 June 2019
SalaryCompetitive Salary and Benefits on Offer
Mactaggart & Mickel (England) Ltd is looking to add an ambitious, driven Sales Consultant to manage our new home development in Milton Under Wychwood.
Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for sales activities in Milton Under Wychwood in line with the company’s ambitious growth plans.
The role of the Sales Consultant is critical in ensuring that our clients who are delighted with their home buying experience with Mactaggart & Mickel. As the one point of contact for clients, Sales Consultants are the client champion during the client journey and for the 2 years post settlement.
- Meet, greet and qualify prospective clients with a view to closing a sale at the earliest opportunity using your negotiating and influencing skills ICS Qualification preferable
- Contact clients on a weekly basis, updating them on build progress. Obtain updates from client on progress of mortgage and dp sale Industry Awareness.
- Stay actively involved with all parties to ensure legal settlement within target and utilising your experience to deliver excellent customer service.
Experience of delivering excellent client service
- Contribute to the marketing of the site in terms of considering and suggesting new ideas to generate interest, also suggesting to sales management suitable photo/video material for digital promotion of the developmentExcellent negotiation influence & persuasion skills
- Conduct market research and collate reports for the sales management team to establish what the competition, second hand and rental markets are achieving in order to specify the features and benefits Mactaggart & Mickel Homes offers by comparison
- You will be responsible for fully managing, reporting, programming and inspecting remedials to full resolution in a timescales provided.
- Core Skills/Attributes
- Previous new home sales experience essential
- Computer literate
- Driving License essential
- Excellent knowledge of Consumer Code
- ICS Qualification preferable
- Excellent listening skills
- Industry Awareness
- Outgoing nature
- Experience of delivering excellent client service
- Excellent negotiation influence & persuasion skills